Wednesday, August 30, 2006

And Still Mo' Readas

Hey, Chris--

I've got a post in formation--one that makes yet more geometric connections--and I'll get to that later this week. (My Arden gallery show gets picked up on Friday, and I'm up to my eyelids in last-minute stuff, like running out for mo' D-rings so I can attach the hanging wire. Until then, life is fragmented into blocks of no time and just-a-second.)

But following your lead, let me note that we have at least two mo' readers--so we're now up to at least nine--Daniella Woolf (Santa Cruz) and Eileen Goldenberg (SF), who are themselves collaborating. You might call them "Two Artists Working." You can see their joint effort--Eileen's clay vessels, Daniella's painted surfaces--on Daniella's blog, www.encausticopolis.blogspot.com.

Anyway, it's good to know our blog has a following. I'm witchoo for now: no reader comments. But I'm more than happy to receive e-mails about it, and to keep the shade up on our conversation.

Mo' later.

No comments:

Post a Comment