Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Mo' Readas Mo' Betta

And now, a little tangent from the art talk, which is my fault since I started it yesterday.

Joanne- aha! More readers reveal themselves.

Via email, Karen Jacobs emerges as #6. Her recent work uses the word Bokusho in the title; bokusho is "the abstract form of sumi-e." My talk about "Bojagi" interested her because of her own gravitation towards Asian influences.

And an old friend, Ernie (website, weblog), writes to say he's been following along- #7.

Karen wonders why we don't have comments enabled. We decided as we began that for now this weblog is a dialog rather than an open forum. We may reassess that, but for now the name of this weblog, Two Artists Talking, is what the weblog is. Personally, I invite comments and input via email. But speaking for myself, for now I like the one-to-one.

All right, back to the art talk...

I just recalled that someone else mentioned following TAT in an email, an artist/weblogger "S". #8. I'm not sure of the wisdom of having started to count our readers.

OK, and now back to the art talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment